»Work permit

We are experienced in work permit visa for the people who have:
   Canadian work experience and
   Foreign Worker who does not have Canadian work experience.

 Foreign worker with Canadian work experience may be eligible for one of the following: 
› Skilled Worker Immigration
› Provincial Nomination
› Canadian Experience Class
› Quebec Experience Class

»Foreign Worker who does not have Canadian work experience
 For Foreign Workers:
If you have been offered a job in Canada by a Canadian employer or in Canadian business, we are here to help you to obtain your work permit and anything required for your visa ant permit. We are experienced in obtaining Canadian labour market impact assessment procedure to get your permit.

› For Canadian Employers or Businesses:
If you want to hire a foreign worker for the best of your company or for your business entities we work for you to make the process easy. We find the best way for your foreign employee to get a Canadian Work Permit. 


It means Labour Market Impact Assessment. When a Canadian Employer want to hire a foreign national for his company or business entity then they need a Positive LMIA. It means hired person will not make any effect in Canadian Labour Market.

If you don’t find any suitable qualified person here in Canada for your business or for your company then you can hire a foreign worker. You have to prove the evidence that you tried to find a similar qualified person in Canada before you hire a foreign worker.  The person will get the same salary as their counterpart in Canada. We help the employer and the business entity to process the LMIA application and help them in finding a suitable person for their Company or for their business entity.


Please contact us for any issue regarding work permit.

Close Menu